Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

Leaving everything in the past. This year I am new. I am aiming for higher grounds. I am pushing pulling and bridging my good to great. I am happy. I will see miracles happen before my eyes. I will dream bigger than ever before. I will pray harder than ever before. I will embrace the gifts the Lord has given me. And I will not hold onto or remember my short comings. But I will act as Christ. And i will be made new everyday, not using my past to determine my future. And when it gets hard I will not fear, but I will press on even when I feel alone.

Jesus, let this year be great from start to finish. Give me dreams and passions. Strengthen who I am and my security in you. Give me destiny and discernment. Lord I am yours. Don't let anything come between you and I, but let all my ways lead to you an your kingdom to come. You are perfect and mighty, thank you for who you are and for your sacrifice upon that cross that made it possible for me to be forgiven and to leave my past in the past. I pray I never settle or compromise. Remind me of my true motivation and of your kingdom to come. You are the only thing that matters in this life. Thank you for my life and the people in it. Thank you for the vastness of the skies and the stars that dazzle me. You have once again won my heart oh Lord. And I am so amazed by you.
With everything I am, I surrender.
-Your dot

No comments:

Post a Comment